Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Beginning

Writing for me is not new. I used to write a lot as a child in my so-called 'secret' dairy. I would write just about anything-my feelings in general about something; How any day treated me; my parents; my friends. 
Infact I would also compose poems (rhyming ones) but would never share any of these with anyone, because I thought it belonged to me and no one has the right to know what's going on inside me. Shayad 'only-child' syndrome tha.
But over the time I have started to share a little bit of myself with my close friends-especially with my dear husband.
And it is because of one of my very dear friends who introduced me to the world of 'Blogs' that I have (after a lot of maatha-pachhi) taken this initiative (reflects my 'alasya ki inithaa', but reality is my ignorance to open the account). I would have asked atleast 5-6 people as to how to open the blog a/c.
Kitni patience chahiye to open an account,why un-necessarily give (actually type) some much of information.
So considering that 'shubh-arambh' ho chuka hai, I hope I will continue to write lot more as well as receive interesting comments to keep me going.

2 comments:

  1. I am so so glad that you have started the blog :)

    Even I used to write good poems before I was corrupted ;-)

    I just hope that you don't let the writer in you die and keep writing :))

    Lovely sweet post to begin with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oye Hoye Parjaai..... Bachpan se hi writer ho..... yeh nahin pata tha..... I also write poems, abhi bhi likhta hoon.... but it was gud, thodi spelling mistakes hain hindi words mein bt koi ni..... Keep blogging, CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete